Kodi Unusable on wakeup
So I am using the current stable version of Kodi and I have been having issues where if my pc goes to sleep or hibernation and I wake it all the menus and screens are kinda off a bit and really unusable to the point where I have to restart Kodi to do anything. I never had this issue with older versions of Kodi or xbmc. it doesn't matter if I am using the default skin or any of the custom ones. Not sure what the problem is if anyone has a suggestion I would really like to get this fixed.
Couple of possible solutions at: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=322907.

Andy
(2019-11-05, 21:53)AndyHenderson Wrote: Couple of possible solutions at: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=322907.

Andy

Read through that thread, could this have something to do with the fact that my TV is 4k but I am running my desktop at 1080? I hate how small everything is when I run it at 4k but I will test this out and see if it helps.
I think think so. If your PC and Kodi are set up for 1080, your TV should be able to handle the conversion.

There is, however, an issue if the default display size (used when the default display is not powered on at start up) is not 1080.

Andy
(2019-11-06, 21:43)AndyHenderson Wrote: I think think so. If your PC and Kodi are set up for 1080, your TV should be able to handle the conversion.

There is, however, an issue if the default display size (used when the default display is not powered on at start up) is not 1080.

Andy
Fixed the issue, set the default display size to 4k as well as my desktop display and just increased the zoom for the shortcuts and font in the actual windows. Everything is working very well now, with the exception of some issue with the skin I am using not letting me playback physical discs but I have posted in the proper forum thread about that issue. In case any of you have any info about that it is in the Aeon Tajo skin thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Unusable on wakeup0