<tvdbid> element not written to the NFO file for TV Episodes
Many of my NFO files (most) have the xml element <tvdbid> with the tvdb id of the specific episode.  However, I am noticing a number do not.  And if I delete an NFO file TMM writes a new one without the <tvdbid> element.

Emby reads this element for the list of external providers and for the NFO files that are missing this element, Emby no longer lists an External Provider for that episode.

Did TMM used to write this element and it has been lost in a recent version (I am using 3.0.5) or perhaps these elements came from a previous use of Kodi ?

Help please as I love this tool for managing my metadata for Emby.

Thanks
(2019-11-11, 18:11)jusjoken Wrote: Many of my NFO files (most) have the xml element <tvdbid> with the tvdb id of the specific episode.  However, I am noticing a number do not.  And if I delete an NFO file TMM writes a new one without the <tvdbid> element.

Emby reads this element for the list of external providers and for the NFO files that are missing this element, Emby no longer lists an External Provider for that episode.

Did TMM used to write this element and it has been lost in a recent version (I am using 3.0.5) or perhaps these elements came from a previous use of Kodi ?

Help please as I love this tool for managing my metadata for Emby.

Thanks

Any chance to get TMM to write these provider IDs in addition to the uniqueid element...tvdbid, imdbid, tmdbid?

Thanks
as you see in https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows#nfo_Tags and https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows#nfo_Tags_2 there is no <tvdbid> tag..
maybe tmm could parse that out of an old NFO and re-wrote it to the new one. But with writing a clean NFO, tmm does not write that because it is _unknown_

is there any documentation from emby what differes between the emby and Kodi NFO format (or what tags are expected from emby). Because if we would have such a documentation, we could introduce an emby compatible NFO format
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
As far as i know Emby already reads the unique ids, at least in their Beta Server.
(2019-11-14, 11:51)puenktchen Wrote: As far as i know Emby already reads the unique ids, at least in their Beta Server.

Yes.  I asked and Luke said it's being added to the next release to support the uniqueid element.  The current release does not. They will support both sets...not sure the history of the tvdbid, imdbid, etc elements or if they are emby specific.  I will research what I can but perhaps I script around it until the next emby release. 

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<tvdbid> element not written to the NFO file for TV Episodes0