Custom Menu Items - Source Only
Video 
Hi Guys

I am trying to setup custom menu items for different source folders.  One source folder contains general movies called "Movies" one is called "Kids" and one os called "Christmas".  I can't seem to add this using the custom menu function without everything getting scraped into the same place.

Could someone help me our with some custom code to do what I want?  each folder in on my NAS and I'm using SAMBA shares.

Thanks in advance
(2019-11-21, 16:39)jimihat Wrote: Hi Guys

I am trying to setup custom menu items for different source folders.  One source folder contains general movies called "Movies" one is called "Kids" and one os called "Christmas".  I can't seem to add this using the custom menu function without everything getting scraped into the same place.

Could someone help me our with some custom code to do what I want?  each folder in on my NAS and I'm using SAMBA shares.

Thanks in advance

I had a similar problem where I had nested folders. Eg: DC animated folder inside main animated folder inside main movie folder. In the end I made my main movie folder a favorite then added just that favorite to the main menu items and deleted the preset Movie item. You will need to add folder.jpgs to each individual folder and you cant automatically do sets ( again, I just made more sub folders with a folder.jpg, landscape.jpg, fanart.jpg etc). There are some minor issues such as a set doesn't have a description, so in landscape views there are big blank areas where the words would be, but you can have as many sub folders as you like with just one entry on the main menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Menu Items - Source Only0