Shelves opacity
Hello bsoriano
I love your skin and the customization of the menus and skin

I was wondering if there is the way to change the opacity of the shelf defaults so that only the icons show
instead of the darker strip showing behind the icons.

Thank you so much for this skin
(2019-12-28, 07:30)rhinos Wrote: Hello bsoriano
I love your skin and the customization of the menus and skin

I was wondering if there is the way to change the opacity of the shelf defaults so that only the icons show
instead of the darker strip showing behind the icons.

Thank you so much for this skin

@rhinos, I have not added that capability yet. Could you please make a mock up of how you would want it to look, or let me know what skin has what you would like so I can look at how they did it? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@rhinos, in the latest version of Amber that is in GitHub, I have added the ability to change the color tint for the shelves background.  With this, you can change the opacity of the selected color tint.  If you set it to zero, the background of the shelves will become transparent.  Would this suit your needs?

The way to do this is to go to Setttings, Amber Settings, Color Options: Select Shelves Background Tint.  This will open a color picker dialog that will allow you to select a color and then below there is a slider where you can select the opacity.  Please remember to hit the "Save" button in the color picker dialog to have the change be made.  Thanks.

Please let me know if this works for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shelves opacity0