Add Favorite Widget Top Menu
Hi all,
Quick question, how can I put the favorites widget up on top layer? e.g. when I arrow over to favorites, all the icons display without clicking down into menu?

It's not an option in the customization menu as its grayed out.
In favourites, press up arrow, will open Widget Selector, have favourites item, choose and done.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi Smile thanks but that option does not exist.

If I’m on main menu>favorites and I arrow up. Favorite does not exist as widget option. Only the defaults like “Movies - unwatched” plus those that I added in the custom menu. Can’t add favorites in custom menu.
You need have one favourite available to appear the option.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-01-05, 04:19)Wanilton Wrote: You need have one favourite available to appear the option.
Thanks for the assist Wanilton. I am probably confused or confusing you. Let me see if I can simplify.

1. Currently have flexible widgets working for local movies.
   I set a main menu link to the local movies and hide from main menu
   I go to main menu movies and arrow up to flexible widgets
   I arrow over to the custom hidden menu I just created and apply
   The local movies display as a flexible widget when I arrow over to the movies menu item on main display.

2. I want to do that for my favorites
    I currently have favorites in the favorites list
    If I arrow up to flexible widgets, there is no option to apply the favorites
    If I try to create a custom menu as in the example above, the orange section of favorites is not able to be selected. Its a slightly darker orange than the other programs.

3. While on this topic, if I can get this figured out, how can I apply a flexible widget for say one item in programs like launchbox or steam to just display on its own or maybe a radio station link only?

Thanks again, this skin is the most refined, beautiful, simple to use and wife approved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Favorite Widget Top Menu0