Contact information for Kodi's mobile app for Android
Hi there, can someone help connect me to the business person in Kodi for the mobile app for Andriod?  I tried to search the website but no contact information was given there.  Many thanks, John
So... Are you planning to spend big bucks on a new version of Kore? Smile
AFAIK, Kore is open-source and thus freeware, just like Kodi.

Perhaps you can unfold your plan(s) here beforehand, as I don't think that Kore's current maintainer is online that often.
(2020-02-05, 22:37)Klojum Wrote: So... Are you planning to spend big bucks on a new version of Kore? Smile
AFAIK, Kore is open-source and thus freeware, just like Kodi.

Perhaps you can unfold your plan(s) here beforehand, as I don't think that Kore's current maintainer is online that often.

Thanks for the feedback.  What is the relationship between Kodi and Kore?  We want to focus on Kodi first and it would be great that I can speak with Kodi about how we can help financially.
@jiajohn

I have pinged another team member that may be able to assist you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-06, 03:59)Karellen Wrote: @jiajohn

I have pinged another team member that may be able to assist you.

@Karellen I really appreciate it.  Looking forward to the positive feedback soon.
contact@kodi.tv
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2020-02-06, 04:37)lrusak Wrote: contact@kodi.tv

@Irusak, thanks for the information and we will reach out via this email address then.
(2020-02-06, 16:56)jiajohn Wrote:
(2020-02-06, 04:37)lrusak Wrote: contact@kodi.tv

@Irusak, thanks for the information and we will reach out via this email address then. 
@Irusak, my colleague reached out via the above email address yesterday and can you help check internally to see if you guys get the email?  Thanks and have a good weekend!
@lrusak ^^
(2020-02-07, 22:43)Klojum Wrote: @lrusak ^^
@lrusak Can you help please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Contact information for Kodi's mobile app for Android0