Menu stealing focus.
Often now when I go to Tvshows the top menu where you choose the views etc.. has the focus instead of the tv shows themselves.So I have to press down on the remote.
I know this minor but it gets annoying after awhile.
What's the fix? Thanks Big Grin
kruykaze Wrote:Often now when I go to Tvshows the top menu where you choose the views etc.. has the focus instead of the tv shows themselves.So I have to press down on the remote.
I know this minor but it gets annoying after awhile.
What's the fix? Thanks Big Grin

I've noticed this too. And also when backing out of submenus it defaults back to the top options bar...

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Yes, I have this problem too.

I think djh mentioned in one of the long threads, that it's not an easy fix?

It's actually very annoying Smile
Totally annoying! I have this problem too. Maybe djh_ could tell us is it's something easily addressed or something he's atleast working on.

Cheers boys.
i think DJH is aware of this problem and doesn't have a walk around at the moment i believe... guess when he gets back on here, u can give him a shout, so he can deal with the issue...
Easy fix would be having an option to disable the menu Wink I don't use it at all anyway...
Weavus Wrote:Easy fix would be having an option to disable the menu Wink I don't use it at all anyway...

i don't think this is an option for most people because in aeon that menu is the only way to go between library mode and file mode

i use library mode 99.99999% of time .. unfortunately there is that .0000001% of the time that i need to be in file mode for a bitNerd
pletopia Wrote:i use library mode 99.99999% of time .. unfortunately there is that .0000001% of the time that i need to be in file mode for a bitNerd
Thats what the shutdown/context menus are for. Something you do very seldom, not something that can be accidentally clicked on by clueless in-laws.
Originally, the menu stole focus because the timings of the Showcase animations went haywire if it didn't. I'll check and see if that's still the case.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu stealing focus.0