• 3(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
Is vertical menu still going to be an option in AZ 2?
(2019-01-30, 08:34)Ulvinn Wrote: Is vertical menu still going to be an option in AZ 2?

Yeah. I'm planning to have the choice between a simple horizontal menu (which I've already shown screenshots of) and a vertical multiple-widget home menu.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-01-30, 11:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 08:34)Ulvinn Wrote: Is vertical menu still going to be an option in AZ 2?

Yeah. I'm planning to have the choice between a simple horizontal menu (which I've already shown screenshots of) and a vertical multiple-widget home menu.
Awesome really looking forward to itSmile

Do you have any plans for visual support of time shifting in PVR? Just noticed that kodi's default skin shows in the time bar how much I can go back and forth and never saw that in v1
Yes! AZ was design-wise always my favorite, so polished and complete. And this looks even better. Cannot wait.
Yes, this is really looking beautiful, and I've used Arctic Zephyr for a long time. The Shield just updated to 18, so eagerly waiting for AZ2 Smile Great job!
It would be awesome if it would be possible to have 2 widgets per shortcut.
Looks amazing the movie hub
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Your work is exceptional and is greatly appreciated by all your users.
Luuuuuv it.....
Thank you SO MUCH!

I love Arctic Zephyr and I use it since at least 3 years.
I love the fact that it's possible to have a really classy and clean skin that showcase the content without any extra flafla.
Thanks a lot!

I have a question (maybe a suggestion?) :
When we pause a video that has subtitles. Can the skin move the subtitles up to be able to see the progress bar and otpions AND the subtitles? (like in this example)
Great news! Thank you @jurialmunkey !!
Great!! Can't wait for it to be finished after all my devices updated to kodi Leia.

1 day without your skin and I already miss immensely. Hope you finish soon Smile keep up to good work. Thanks!!
Awesome, can’t wait for it Smile
Super excited for this! Kodi 18 doesn't feel the same without Zephyr!
Could we have full support for PVR? I current use Kodi for my TV 24/7 and would be perfect to have Arctic: Zephyr 2 to have support! Looks amazing otherwise Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 20