v19 What is version of python interpreter embedded in kodi
I am new to kodi addon developement scene, and trying to develop my first addon for kodi. 

But unfortunately there is no clear information for what version of python comes with kodi. I have only read vaguely that it comes with python 3. But couldnt find which version exactly in 3.x series.

Kodi wiki still says version is 2.7 (which I assume is outdated page). About Add-ons - Official Kodi Wiki

Thankyou.
(2021-04-02, 10:13)KRiloshart Wrote: I am new to kodi addon developement scene, and trying to develop my first addon for kodi. 

But unfortunately there is no clear information for what version of python comes with kodi. I have only read vaguely that it comes with python 3. But couldnt find which version exactly in 3.x series.

Kodi wiki still says version is 2.7 (which I assume is outdated page). About Add-ons - Official Kodi Wiki

Thankyou.
NVM. I found it on kodi wiki here: Migration to Python 3 - Official Kodi Wiki

Python version is 3.6.

Thankyou.
All platforms except Linux currently have 3.8.5 embedded.
Linux uses whatever the system version is, so anything from 3.5-3.9 it seems at the moment.

Edit: I should qualify this is for v19. V18 was 2.7
(2021-04-02, 10:18)Fuzzard Wrote: All platforms except Linux currently have 3.8.5 embedded.
Linux uses whatever the system version is, so anything from 3.5-3.9 it seems at the moment.

Edit: I should qualify this is for v19. V18 was 2.7

Yes I wanted for kodi 19 only. Thankyou.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is version of python interpreter embedded in kodi0