Broken [Help please] update this 'Browse to Show' plugin for Kodi 19
Hey, so I found this addon ages ago called 'Browse to Show' which basically added 2 options in the context menu to easily browse to either the season or the entire show of whatever episode of a show is selected.

I would ask the dev of the addon, but I can't remember where I found it as it was a year ago, and I can't seem to find it again anywhere! However, I have a copy of the zip file. I've recently upgraded to 19, and everything works fine (for what I need) except for this plugin as it requires python 2. How easy is it upgrade to python 3?
Here's a link to the addon zip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pkpZJRW...sp=sharing
You should be able to find information about the author and likely a source repository in the addon.xml of the add-on. Maybe you can reach out to the author if still interested.
The add-on should be quite easy to port to python3 though
(2021-10-03, 22:19)enen92 Wrote: You should be able to find information about the author and likely a source repository in the addon.xml of the add-on. Maybe you can reach out to the author if still interested.
The add-on should be quite easy to port to python3 though

Hey thanks for the tip! I found their email address and contacted them. Unfortunately they're no longer working with Kodi and only learnt to make that addon with limited experience a few years ago, so have forgotten what they knew.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help please] update this 'Browse to Show' plugin for Kodi 190