How to refresh only the series that are showing 0/0 episodes
LibreELEC 10
Kodi 19.1

Had to install onto a new OS SSD after my previous unit had a "corrupt filesystem" error.

Install of the above went fine, as did adding locations of content on the network. After scraping completed (The TVDB (New)), I noticed that a lot of TV shows are showing 0/0 episodes.

C > Information > Refresh > Refresh for all episodes? Yes > Ignore and refresh from internet? Yes > Select TV show > wait for details to download > profit

I've got hundreds of series that are like this. Is there a way for me to avoid manually running this process for each one?
(2021-10-31, 04:25)brokenangel Wrote: I've got hundreds of series that are like this. Is there a way for me to avoid manually running this process for each one?
It's probably easier to remove the Source and let it clean the library, and add it back.
or
delete all the empty tv shows (press del on your keyboard) and then run an update library.

But I'd be more interested in why you ended up with empty tv shows. Try and capture the problem in a Debug Log and I might spot what the cause is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-31, 04:50)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-31, 04:25)brokenangel Wrote: I've got hundreds of series that are like this. Is there a way for me to avoid manually running this process for each one?
It's probably easier to remove the Source and let it clean the library, and add it back.
or
delete all the empty tv shows (press del on your keyboard) and then run an update library.

But I'd be more interested in why you ended up with empty tv shows. Try and capture the problem in a Debug Log and I might spot what the cause is.
Debug is active and I chose the first option. 

I'll come back when it finishes. Probably about 14 hours. Which .log do you need?
14 hoursHuh You must have a large library.
Exit Kodi and don't restart. Provide the kodi.log file. But if it takes 14 hours, it will be way too big for pastebin.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You might want to consider exporting your library to Separate Files to create nfo files. Rebuilds will be much quicker, maybe a couple of hours instead of 14.
My Signature
(2021-10-31, 05:27)Karellen Wrote: 14 hoursHuh You must have a large library.
Exit Kodi and don't restart. Provide the kodi.log file. But if it takes 14 hours, it will be way too big for pastebin.
It is a large library. Scrape finished and multiple series are showing empty again. I'll just refresh individually.

And the log is 639 MB. Can't even open in Notepad++.

Thanks, though.
(2021-10-31, 17:53)brokenangel Wrote: And the log is 639 MB. Can't even open in Notepad++.
Open the log, you just have to give Notepad++ time to load and cache the file
Search for the show that has zero episodes
Then try to decipher why the episodes did not scrape. Or snip that entire section out and post to Kodi Paste Site
I am assuming you have correctly named your files....
My Signature
(2021-10-31, 21:46)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-31, 17:53)brokenangel Wrote: And the log is 639 MB. Can't even open in Notepad++.
Open the log, you just have to give Notepad++ time to load and cache the file
Search for the show that has zero episodes
Then try to decipher why the episodes did not scrape. Or snip that entire section out and post to Kodi Paste Site
I am assuming you have correctly named your files....
haha

This should be the entire section for Ozark.

https://paste.kodi.tv/inuredequk.kodi
(2021-11-01, 08:11)brokenangel Wrote: This should be the entire section for Ozark.
Nope, you missed all the episode loading. I can see S01E01 - S02E10 have been found, then you cut me off.
Give me that snippet again, but include an additional 500 lines before and 2000 lines after
My Signature
oh, wait. Ignore the above for now. I think I spotted the problem.

You have nfo files containing data from TheMovieDB, but you are using the TVDB scraper.
Switch scraper to TheMovieDB and see if your shows populate in the library.
My Signature
(2021-11-01, 08:11)brokenangel Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/inuredequk.kodi
alternatively, if you want to stick with TVDB, open the tvshow.nfo file and delete these lines...

xml:
<episodeguide>
<url cache="tmdb-69740-en.json">http://api.themoviedb.org/3/tv/69740?api_key=6a5be4999abf74eba1f9a8311294c267&amp;language=en</url>
</episodeguide>
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to refresh only the series that are showing 0/0 episodes0