Issue scrapping a movie in particular
Hi, i use kodi from the good all XBMC times and this is the first time i have a issue like this.

I have the movie "Dune Part One", and even if i change locations of the movie, create a new "Media" with other scrapper to get info for the movie i always get the same error but whit a different "folder location".

At first glance and the more weird thing is that the scrapper is using the file name "Dune.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG" to scrap but the actually filename is  'Dune Part One.mp4'

Any help will be appreciated, here is the debug log

https://paste.kodi.tv/hupuqujini.kodi
I note you are using the universal scraper, The movie listed on IMDB as "Dune (2021)" with the notation Original title: Dune: Part One. Change the name to the listed name sans quotation marks. The debug log is just a snippet, should their be more issues please leave a full log.
@S3nd0h

Item 1d is the cause of the problem... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Guys thanks for the help, the problem was like i mention that the scrapper was using a weird name the moment it "query" imdb for the movie. (it does not matter if you query "dune 2021" or "dune part one" in imdb it find the same movie).

After some digging i find that the movie in question have the wrong name at a "metadata" level, no idea that the scrapper uses this info to try to parse the information and then the filename, fix the metada and bingo, all good now.

Thanks.
(2021-12-16, 05:29)S3nd0h Wrote: After some digging i find that the movie in question have the wrong name at a "metadata" level
There was no need to go "digging". I told you how to fix it in my previous post.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue scrapping a movie in particular0