Stop Kodi from notfying me of a update to my build?
I've downloaded a build but then there is an updated version which I tried but didn't like so I reverted it back to the old one and it's asking me if I want to install the new one which I don't want to, help please Blush
Which "build" are you refering to, and where did you get it from?

Please note our forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by before anwering, especially the banned addons (wiki) list.

If it is a piracy build, then you're on your own and your device is unsupported here whilst it or anything else on that list is installed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If you're talking about the built in Version check then this is provided by an addon, simply disable the addon to stop it

(2022-02-27, 16:48)jjd-uk Wrote: If you're talking about the built in Version check then this is provided by an addon, simply disable the addon to stop it

Thank you so much Big Grin
(2022-02-28, 16:51)TheCountyHatter86 Wrote: Thank you so much

Just a tip... Please don't quote large® posts with stuff like multiple screendumps unnecessarily with just a 4 word reply. It's not like there are 20+ other people chatting in this thread, and no one likes endless scrolling of webpages. Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop Kodi from notfying me of a update to my build?0