v19 Problem with Smart Playlists and Multiple Sources.
我有两个硬盘,每个文件夹都有一个文件夹,分别命名为“纪录片 1”和“纪录片 2”。我在媒体库中添加一个源,包括这两个路径,或者两个源。源包含一个路径。新建智能播放列表时,添加时无法添加源。您只能添加一个路径的一个源。这样添加受制于驱动大小,更多文件!如何解决?

---

Moderator note: Machine translation of your post - you may need to try some different words to make things clearer.

I have two hard drives, each with a folder named "Documentary 1" and "Documentary 2". I add a source to the media library, including these two paths, or two sources. Source contains a path.

When creating a new smart playlist, the source cannot be added when adding. You can only add one source to one path. This addition is subject to the size of the driver, more files!

How to solve it? 
Please, this is an English-only forum. Use Google Translate or similar if required.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2022-09-24, 14:33)xiaolulu Wrote: "Documentary 1" and "Documentary 2".
Create a smart playist for each. title 'Documentary 1' and again as 'Documentary 2' and a 3rd as -> 'Documentary' which uses the 2 other smart playlist in the rule.
[font][font]我已经将两个纪录片文件​​夹分别设置为两个来源,并为每个来源创建了一个智能播放列表。[/font][font]在新建的“智能播放列表规则”中,“规则类型”选择“播放列表”,然后选择“是”,然后在浏览中选择我要添加的另外两个智能播放列表,只能显示其中一个。[/font][font]无法将“纪录片 1”和“纪录片 2”添加到“纪录片”播放列表。[/font][font]还有几个问题,就是我昨天加了一个文件夹,里面有卡通片,在智能播放列表中为这个卡通片添加了智能播放列表。[/font][font]我添加的动画不再显示,黑色背景,左上角出现一个眼睛标志。[/font][font]另外,我添加了两个位于不同硬盘上的文件夹,内容包含电影。[/font][font]我将这两个文件夹设置为源,并将电影集文件设置在两个电影文件所在的硬盘之一上。[/font][font]文件夹存放位置,在电影菜单中无法显示电影设置文件夹的封面,但可以正常显示包含的单个电影文件。[/font][font]在我昨天早些时候使用的另一个 KODI 播放器(所有相同的版本:kodi-19.4-Matrix-x64。)和硬盘上的电影收藏文件夹中,系列电影封面海报正确显示,而在另一个系列电影中硬盘需要在进入系列中的一部电影后选择刷新才能正确显示电影海报。[/font][font]还以为是缓存或者数据库的问题,于是把那个删掉了,然后在官网下载了一个新的,然后出现了电影集的封面无法显示的问题,[/font][/font][font][font]​​[/font][/font]
I have set two documentaries folders as two sources respectively, and created a smart playlist for each source. In the new "Smart Playlist Rule", select "Playlist" for "Rule Type", and then select "Yes" , then select the other two smart playlists I want to add in Browse, only one of which can be displayed. Unable to add "Documentary 1" and "Documentary 2" to the "Documentary" playlist. There are still a few questions, that is, I added a folder yesterday, which contains cartoons, and added a smart playlist for this cartoon in the smart playlist. The animation I added is no longer displayed, a black background, and an eye logo appears in the upper left corner. Also, I added two folders located on different hard disks, and the content contains movies. I set these two folders as a source, and set the movie set file on one of the hard disks where the two movie files are located. folder storage location, the cover of the movie set folder cannot be displayed in the movie menu, but the single movie file contained can be displayed normally. And on another KODI player I used earlier yesterday, (all the same version: kodi-19.4-Matrix-x64.) and the Movie Collections folder on a hard drive the series movie cover posters displayed correctly, while in A series of movies on another hard drive needs to select refresh after entering one of the movies in the series to display the movie poster correctly. I thought it was a cache or database problem, so I deleted that one, and then downloaded a new one on the official website, and then there was a problem that the cover of the movie set could not be displayed, and using the refresh function of a single movie also Posters for series movies are not displayed correctly.
@xiaolulu

We are an English forum. Please also post an English translation. Google Translate is ok

Unfortunately we don't have an active Chinese members on the team.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@xiaolulu

Ignore my previous post as we cross-posted.

Can you tell me what you are using the Smart Playlists for? Are you trying to setup separate menu items? Have you scanned the documentaries into the library?
Trying to understand why you add sources then immediately create smart playlists for them.
Which skin are you using?

(2022-09-25, 03:23)xiaolulu Wrote: I have set two documentaries folders as two sources respectively, and created a smart playlist for each source.
Why do you need two smart playlists?

(2022-09-25, 03:23)xiaolulu Wrote: and set the movie set file on one of the hard disks where the two movie files are located. folder storage location, the cover of the movie set folder cannot be displayed in the movie menu, but the single movie file contained can be displayed normally
Have you correctly set up the Movie Set Information Folder?... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder
From your description it is not clear what you have done. Not sure what you mean by "movie set file" as there is no file, just folders with artwork in them.

(2022-09-25, 03:23)xiaolulu Wrote: I thought it was a cache or database problem, so I deleted that one, and then downloaded a new one on the official website
Deleting Kodi and reinstalling it won't affect anything unless you also deleted the Kodi data folder (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The explanation is unclear because it is a problem with using Google Translate.
I reset the added video path and the problem is a little different.
Now, all the problems are all over again.
Questions about the movie set:
For example: movie folder 1 is in M:/movie file 1, movie folder 2 is in S:/movie file 2, movie set folder is in M:/, it contains all series movie information of these two movie files. After I add it, all series movies don't show cover. (That is to say, KODI did not read the movie set folder) You need to select Update in one of the movies to display the cover.
Unable to add other menu issues:
For example: Documentary 1 folder is located in M:/Documentary1, Documentary2 folder is located in: S:/Documentary2. When adding these two folders in kodi nothing shows up. And there will be an eye logo in the upper left corner.
Problems with creating smart playlists:
According to your method: Documentary 1 is a playlist, Documentary 2 is a playlist, and then use the created Documentary Playlist to include Documentary 1 and Documentary 2 playlists.
In the previous step, add the two folders of Documentary 1 and Documentary 2 to KODI's
"Media" - "Library" - "Video", and then create two smart playlists with these two sources respectively, and then create a new smart playlist "documentary", which contains the smart playlist of "documentary 1" , and a smart playlist containing "Documentary 2". But when creating a smart playlist of "documentary", when selecting a rule, you should select "playlist", select "yes" on the right, and then select the two documentaries 1 and 2 you just created in the pop-up dialog box. Two smart playlists, but I created three, and one smart playlist for "animations". But just showing a smart playlist called "Documentary 1".
The skin used is: AENO NOX:SILVO.
All nfo information and thumbnails, logos and other files have been downloaded to the local.
(2022-09-25, 06:06)xiaolulu Wrote: Questions about the movie set:
For example: movie folder 1 is in M:/movie file 1, movie folder 2 is in S:/movie file 2, movie set folder is in M:/, it contains all series movie information of these two movie files. After I add it, all series movies don't show cover. (That is to say, KODI did not read the movie set folder) You need to select Update in one of the movies to display the cover.
Lets deal with the easy one first.
movie folder 1 is in M:/movie file 1
Does this mean M:/movie/file_1.mkv
or M:/movie_file_1.mkv

The correct setup will be M:/movie/file_1.mkv and M:/movie/ is your source.

Movie Set artwork is not stored with the movies.
Movie Set artwork is saved in the Movie Set Information Folder. See the wiki page I linked earlier.
The Movie Set Information Folder is set in setting 3.9 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Videos#Library
Make sure you get the correct names for the sub-folders. They need to match the collection name in Kodi
All explained in the wiki page.

Your Smart Playlists should look like this. There is no need to create 3 smart playlists when it can be done with 1.

Does that help?
My Signature
Wanted to show you the issue with the movie set, but after removing the media library and adding the folder while recording the video it's back to normal. strangeness……
This is the problem when adding two documentaries folders and a cartoon file.
Click the link below to watch the video. Text communication is too much trouble.
https://streamja.com/K5b7b
(2022-09-25, 09:00)xiaolulu Wrote: Click the link below to watch the video. Text communication is too much trouble.
I am not really sure what I was supposed to see there.
You were playing videos in PotPlayer and I saw nothing regarding Smart playlists.
Then at the end you started Kodi and added some Sources, shut down Kodi and played in PotPlayer again.

I did notice that you set Local Information for TV Shows source.
Don't do this as there is a bug in Kodi, and Local Information scraper on TV Shows does not work correctly, and your tv shows may not scan.
Change back to the original scraper - TMDB TV Shows.
My Signature
I use potplayer to play videos and prove that these videos are no problem. I don't use TMDB TV Shows because I may have to transfer the downloaded information in the future and import it to another computer for use. You know, in China, Internet censorship may cause us to be unable to connect to the TMDB website at any time. And the movie information grabbing tool I use is fully compatible with KODI, because the files on one of the hard drives were kept by me before and were still in use a few days ago, so there is no problem. And this can be read normally by KODI last night. It won't show up after ten minutes. Because yesterday my movie set poster could not be displayed, I thought it was a problem with KODI cache, so I uninstalled KODI, then downloaded and installed it again. And then it became what it is today. What do you mean when you say "don't do this, KODI has a bug"? Does it mean that the local information reading tool (KODI shows this tool as "local infomation only"?) is faulty?
I tried installing the kodi package I had last night to see if the problem improved.
Documentary 1 folder is located in F hard disk: F:/Documentary folder 1/…/….mkv
Documentary 2 folder is located in G hard drive: G:/Documentary folder 2/…/….mkv
I've also created a custom menu name "Documentary" from other skins. How do I add these two to the "Documentary" menu.
Yesterday, there was a reply saying that two media sources should be created for these two folders in the database, and then two playlists will be created through these two different media sources, and then the other two lists will be added using the "documentary" list. , this method does not work. Is there any other solution?
(2022-09-26, 15:31)xiaolulu Wrote: How do I add these two to the "Documentary" menu.
Where exactly are you having problems?
Is it that you cannot create the playlist or is it that you don't know how to create the new menu item? or both?

For the playlist see my image above
For the menu item see here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items/Aeon_Nox_Silvo

Just remember that Smart Playlists are a Library feature. That means your documentaries must be scanned/scraped into the library to work. Have you done that?
My Signature
I will add custom menus and playlists. Add two folders to the library, and the contents can be displayed separately in the library, but after adding these two folders to a playlist, the playlist cannot be displayed. Only the original Movies and TV Shows menus add two folders on different hard drives to be displayed.
Here is the demo: https://streamja.com/PVnqQ
I want to demonstrate the problem of adding in two ways. The first is to add two media sources to a playlist. The second is to create two lists of Documentary 1 and Documentary 2, and then use a third Documentary List to include the first two lists, but KODI has a problem. After creating lists for the two media sources, open the created two lists respectively. The list doesn't show up. Therefore, the video recording is not continued. Recordings before me can be displayed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Smart Playlists and Multiple Sources.0