Kodi v21 "O" - Codename suggestions/feedback
(2022-10-24, 13:23)jbinkley60 Wrote: It isn't on the list but what about Asgard ?  If not, then Odin, which is on the list.

Jeff

The name needs to start with "O" Jeff Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-10-24, 14:49)Dangelus Wrote:
(2022-10-24, 13:23)jbinkley60 Wrote: It isn't on the list but what about Asgard ?  If not, then Odin, which is on the list.

Jeff

The name needs to start with "O" Jeff Smile

Ahh, I get the alphabetic release name pattern now: Duhhh.  Thanks.  Odin it is then.  He lives in Asgard  Smile

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
Are we still shooting for fictional places/people? That would disqualify names like Oxygen or Ozone, right?

tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
My vote goes to 'Oracle'
I vote for "opus",

which means masterpiece, accomplishment, achievement
I personally think Overdrive would be neat. Maybe too similar to Overwatch, but I personally think it's different enough to warrant a mention.
(2022-10-21, 01:04)Klojum Wrote: Sorry guys, but Orion is also known in the piracy addon community, which basically makes it ineligible as a Kodi version nickname.

Well, crap! (maybe someone can update the 1st post and strike through/remove Orion?)

Omega sounds like the last edition, so that one is definitely out IMHO.

So I'll vote Origin
Then get "Obi-Wan"
How about the name "Octavia" for a suggestion
how about Obsidian
i am for "O C E A N "

- for variety of things which could be discovered in kodi, like in an ocean
- and reffering to 'danny ocean' and its belonging movie franchise
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hi, Kodi is also music, I suggest "Oxygen" in reference to the album Oxygène by Jean-Michel Jarre, author-composer-performer.
(2022-10-30, 12:54)roby69 Wrote: Hi, Kodi is also music, I suggest "Oxygen" in reference to Jean-Michel Jarre, author-composer-performer.

Shouldn't that be Oxygène?
Hi, yes that's it.
Origami

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v21 "O" - Codename suggestions/feedback0