WIP The Green Button (Alpha)
When I try to install the skin, I get a message "failed due to invalid structure", can you please check?
I updated the link to the zip:
https://github.com/Doctor-Eggs/skin.theG...Button.zip

Sorry about that.
No worries, it has now been fixed. Thanks for your effort! My first impression is that it looks pretty good for a WIP skin, some things are still missing though, I think some work needs to be done on video OSD, especially for Live TV, and the ability to add widgets.

Thanks again!
When moving to Radio or Tv it lock up any solution thanks very nice Skin
(2023-06-24, 17:44)psbguy Wrote: No worries, it has now been fixed. Thanks for your effort! My first impression is that it looks pretty good for a WIP skin, some things are still missing though, I think some work needs to be done on video OSD, especially for Live TV, and the ability to add widgets.

Thanks again!
Thanks! If you can give me some more details on what is still missing (not counting the ones that I am currently working on...weather, games, recorded tv) as well as the work on the video OSD, that woudl be great. For the ability to add widgets, are you talking about adding them to just the main screen or is there somewhere else that you are thinking?

(2023-06-26, 07:00)kobyboy Wrote: When moving to Radio or Tv it lock up any solution thanks very nice Skin
I don't have any radio stations available so I'm not sure I'll be able to recreate it. To be honest, I didn't realized that I put the ability to get to radio stations in here. How are you getting to radio?
M3u radio list using Simple client to add .
I'll get this fixed by adding Radio into the mix but if you want to get it to work, you can disable the "Radio" menu item by going into: 
Kodi/addons/skin.theGreenButton/xml/Home.xml

Go to line 945 and change 
<visible>PVR.HasRadioChannels</visible>
TO 
<visible>false</visible>

And that should fix the issue.
Yes it worked. Can't wait for update and can the tiles be made larger somehow to like the 10 foot interface meaning movies,add-on, music and artist images and so on?
Nice skin  thanks. using matrix on a PC , the skin wouldn't load , kept saying unable to import embuary helper version , I tried adding latest helper version 2.0.8 but didn't solve it. I had to edit out "import embuary helper" in the addon.xml to get the skin to load.
I’ll work on removing that for my next release as I was using some things from Embuary Helper but took most of them out.

Right now I’m working on allowing users to edit the Home Screen and the ability to add widgets to it.
Can't wait my friend.
I only just discovered this skin and can't wait to try it on a new build I'm putting together.

Like everyone on here, I miss the WMP interface.

Brilliant work, mate.
Kodi Matrix - HP Elite 8200 - Core i7-2600 - 16gb Ram - Windows 11 - 2TB Seagate main - 4TB Seagate media
Original MCE Remote - Xbox One Controller - IAGL - Retroarch Kodi Matrix
I've given the skin a go and love it.

I have found that it locks up when scroll through the main menu and it gets to Roadio after I installed the IP Radio addon from Slyguy with the Simple IPPVR.
Is there a fix in progress for this?
Kodi Matrix - HP Elite 8200 - Core i7-2600 - 16gb Ram - Windows 11 - 2TB Seagate main - 4TB Seagate media
Original MCE Remote - Xbox One Controller - IAGL - Retroarch Kodi Matrix
(2023-06-28, 20:19)Doctor Eggs Wrote: I'll get this fixed by adding Radio into the mix but if you want to get it to work, you can disable the "Radio" menu item by going into: 
Kodi/addons/skin.theGreenButton/xml/Home.xml

Go to line 945 and change 
<visible>PVR.HasRadioChannels</visible>
TO 
<visible>false</visible>

And that should fix the issue.

I will be fixing this in the future but to get around it for right now use the above fix to disable it for the time being.
I saw that emby rekeased there version of windows media center 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykfq9ILP...Rlcg%3D%3D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Green Button (Alpha)0