On PseudoTV Fnord12 script, how can I change the logo position?
Hi everyone, I'm on the old pesudotv and I have my logos set up but I would like to change it's location since it is placed too far to the right when I have 4:3 content playing. If anyone knows this please let me know. Thanks!
If you go to your player settings you can change 4:3 videos to zoom/stretch. I prefer zoom because I used to have a tv which did this. Then at least the logo will appear normal.
I'm not aware of any other way to change this without writing some code and I can't help you with that sorry
(2023-01-21, 14:27)RelentlessEffort Wrote: If you go to your player settings you can change 4:3 videos to zoom/stretch. I prefer zoom because I used to have a tv which did this. Then at least the logo will appear normal.
I'm not aware of any other way to change this without writing some code and I can't help you with that sorry

There is a way in this settings xml file I tried to change but I couldn't get much info on how yet. I'd rather not zoom or stretch the content.
(2023-01-21, 20:21)Xoxez Wrote: There is a way in this settings xml file I tried to change but I couldn't get much info on how yet. I'd rather not zoom or stretch the content.

You are talking about using a different logo position for 4:3 videos, there isn't a simple way to do this. If you are going to modify the files of this addon then make a backup and good luck.
(2023-01-22, 01:04)RelentlessEffort Wrote:
(2023-01-21, 20:21)Xoxez Wrote: There is a way in this settings xml file I tried to change but I couldn't get much info on how yet. I'd rather not zoom or stretch the content.

You are talking about using a different logo position for 4:3 videos, there isn't a simple way to do this. If you are going to modify the files of this addon then make a backup and good luck.

Just to all programs change it's position. I believe it's possible the channel bug layover xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On PseudoTV Fnord12 script, how can I change the logo position?0