.m3u order & playback
Since updating to 19.5 my movie .m3u playlist that I have been using for the last 10 years no longer works the same way. The order that I saved it in has been replaced by alphabetizing them. The next movie in the playlist does not play. I have also tried 20rc2 and it is the same there. 

I have uninstalled and removed all associated files from my system and done a fresh install with the same results. I have the feeling that this is some change was made to 19.5 that is the cause of this. Anyone have a fix for this.

Thank you.
theres been some changes regarding this that im aware of in general but not specifically
while waiting for an official answer you could peruse the github issues and you might find the exact case you are dealing with - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues?q=sort
There is no official release with a fix, but the issue is fixed in recent Nexus nightly builds. The fix will be officially included in 20.1, but there is no release date yet.
(2023-02-13, 09:11)ksooo Wrote: There is no official release with a fix, but the issue is fixed in recent Nexus nightly builds. The fix will be officially included in 20.1, but there is no release date yet.

Thank you. Does this fix both issues?
(2023-02-13, 18:14)busterhp Wrote:
(2023-02-13, 09:11)ksooo Wrote: There is no official release with a fix, but the issue is fixed in recent Nexus nightly builds. The fix will be officially included in 20.1, but there is no release date yet.

Thank you. Does this fix both issues?

The issue with the order is fixed in nightly.

The other issue with not playing more than the first video is most probably something you need to fix on your end. Please ensure that in the player settings automatically play next video includes uncategorized videos. At least this helped another user who had reported this problem.
Thank you ksooo. I checked settings and found that my settings had been changed without my knowing. I look forward to 20.1 coming out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.m3u order & playback0