Have TV guide navigate bar appear by default?
Question 
I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but comments in the nextprv section suggested I ask in the area related to my skin

In my TV guide, when I right mouse click on a program, I have a ‘navigate’ option which if selected adds a bar to the bottom of the screen which has controls for skip forward/back 12hrs etc and makes getting around the guide much easier for me.

Is there a way to just have this bar appear all the time whist viewing the TV guide instead of having to activate it over and over?

Kodi 20.1.0, Skin Estuary, NextPVR

Thanks
There is not, at least without heavily modifying the skin.  When you bring that menu up, you can't navigate the rest of the window, so it would make it hard to do other things.  That said, most of those things have keyboard shortcuts.  For instance, jumping ahead 12 hours on the guide is the period key, and jumping back 12 hours is the comma key.
Thanks for the reply

Im finding the guide difficult to navigate if I use a mouse only and also if im in android controlling with touch. On-screen controls which I could activate seems the easiest solution.

Any idea if there is a plugin or different skin that handles the TV guide better for what Im asking about?

Thanks
You might look at Estouchy.  It's Estuary, but optimized for touch screens and should be included in the default Kodi setup already.  It should also work better if you're just using a mouse.  Most skins are optimized for remote controls or keyboards, so if Estouchy doesn't help, you'll have to do some hunting to find touch optimized skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Have TV guide navigate bar appear by default?0