Kodi 20.1. When you replay a Blu-ray from a stop point, the sound is stereo only.
(2023-07-11, 23:58)CrystalP Wrote: I'm not there yet.

Hello developer!
Any news?
There are still a few things I'd like to get in before the alpha period ends. This is a problem with a workaround, and could be worked on during beta, so it's taking a backseat for me.

You could create an issue on github as it is confirmed and a regression. It will be visible to devs who don't read the forums and it helps that it is happening on multiple platforms.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Same problem here: I can't switch the audio stream of a blu-ray at all.
I must say I am using Kodi (version 20.2.0 for Windows) with libaacs and libbdplus libraries from MakeMKV though; however, I remember this working fine in the past (I can't say in which exact version, I play discs very rarely I am afraid).
Tomorrow I'll try the nightly to see if it works and I'll post my feedback here.
I have the same problem. Any news?
It happens with every Blu-ray. After resuming it plays the default audio track and it is impossible to change that. The only way to fix it is to start the movie again from the beginning. Then I can change the audio track and fast forward to the position I stopped watching.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 20.1. When you replay a Blu-ray from a stop point, the sound is stereo only.0