Solved Crash on Exit - Semi Solved
Flogging a dead horse here, as of recently I've noted some Kodi instability on start. As long as I wait for Kodi to settle down.. no issues. But if I'm pushing code, as in quick search on launch, source flipping or changing gfx top to bottom with quick mouse movements; Kodi just vanishes and I have to re-start. Common behaviour among a few portable installations on the same machine with nothing in the log to indicate what just happened.  Anyone else?
I don't think I've had CTD issues, but definitely if accessing mySQL or DVR backend over LAN, I need to wait for things to settle before sending input to UI.

scott s.
I haven't experienced those problems but if you've eliminated addons as source of problems it could be worth looking at a minidump file with an official release (20.3 or 21b2) accompanied with debug log. Could give some clues.
Under a new thread with an appropriate subject.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash on Exit - Semi Solved0