Downloaded TV series are not being added to Library
I use a Raspberry PI4b, running Libre using Kodi. Usually when I add/download a TV series by clicking the scan file in the Videos section, the file and meta data is copied to the TV section and I can choose the program from the file dropdown.

About a month ago when a containing file was scanned, it was added to the Video file dropdown with a tick against the file and was not copied to the TV library file dropdown. All the episodes are shown in the containg file and I can play the episodes from Video but file names are shown and not in numerical order.

I havn't changed the Kodi addon and movies are ok.

Has something changed that I'm not aware of.

Many thanks and hope you can help (and this makes sense)
(2023-07-30, 08:38)johnrxx99 Wrote: t was added to the Video file dropdown with a tick against the file and was not copied to the TV library file dropdown.
Hmm, not sure where the dropdown and ticks are.
I guess you are using an addon? Just be aware of our Banned Add-ons (wiki)
If that is not the case, a Debug Log and a screenshot of the "dropdown and tick" will be needed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm using the Kodi's addon of TMDb. It's up to date.  As Kodi is on a Pi I don't know how to dp a Debug or screen shot. I could with the verson on my PC but that won't help.

Is there a way to refresh the Kodi on Libre?
(2023-07-30, 09:22)johnrxx99 Wrote: Is there a way to refresh the Kodi on Libre?

'Refresh the Kodi'? Not sure what you exactly mean by that. LibreELEC has options drop your databases so you can rescrape your entire collection, and to totally reset your LibreELEC device as if it was new.

Me too has no clue what "copied to the TV library file dropdown" refers to.
Perhaps you can share a screenshot of said Kodi section?
Unless you have Kodi on Libre on a Pi4 you won't know I guess.

To describe the process one has to go through is meaningless if you have Kodi on a pc. On Libre it is totally different and will take a very long time to describe. I have no way of giving screenshots from a TV to this site: unless you can tell me how.

Cheers
Do you not own a phone with a camera?
I think we need a debug log (wiki) here.

From what I see, the files are in a source, but he's trying to scan them into the library (download metadata etc).
So we need to know the TV show scraper being used, as that seems to be failing. The log will tell all.

Oh and as a minor point - it's LibreELEC, not Libre.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
There is also a "Libre" forum where you can pinpoint your problems.
I was having very similar issue, I think it's database issue.
I solved it by making fresh SD with latest LibreELEC, had to re-establish my Network drive as a video  source and re-scan all the Movies, TV Shows, etc.
That solved it but now can't get my IR Remote to work even after changing config.txt to use the GPIO.
dp

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloaded TV series are not being added to Library0