Unable to edit video sources.
A new install of KODI 20 using OSMC on a Raspi 4.  I set up my sources, no problem, and subsequently scraped all TV shows and Movies.  I want to change my TV scraper but am totally unable to do so.  It used to be very easy but now not so much.  The ability to edit or add Video sources is MIA.  See https://kodi.wiki/view/Changing_Scrapers.  Using 'Expert' settings, once I get to figure 1b I am unable to go any further.
Clicking on 'Videos' I get a list of: Movies; TV Shows (the sources I have already set up); Files; Playlists and, Video Add ons.  The only 'context menu' I get on a long click is 'Add to Favorites'.  Clicking on Movies or TV shows takes me to the normal list of those as if I had gone through the main menu.  Clicking on Files I get 'Path not found or invalid' but with no option to see the path or edit it.  I cannot see how the Files path is invalid as it allows Movies and TV Shows to operate correctly.  I am at a complete loss even after ten years of using Kodi, what has gone wrong or of what I am missing.  I am reticent to wipe the lot and start again.  It is a three day job to set up my TV shows and Movies the way I want them.
There is no menu choice I have found, since I set them up originally, to edit or even add sources for Videos.  Any help gratefully accepted. 

Also, I do not think having to use addons to do basic skin editing is a great idea.  Those things should be built in, as they used to be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to edit video sources.0