Win IPTV Recorder does not record now!!!
Hi, I have Kodi 19 using IPTV Recorder with PVR IPTV Simple Client and it´s being workin great for a year...but I don´t know why, now it cannot record. I can play the channel, but if I try Record and Play, it shows me the notification Recording none. Even if I try with One time Rule, does not record. I have the same kodi, with same addons and ffmpeg.exe file in another computer, and even it says Recording none, it does Record and Play.

Today I´ve read here that PVR Simple Client has the option of Timeshift, and it´s working....but I would like to have the chance to program records as I did before in case I won´t be at home...

So any idea of what could be happening? Is there another alternative to IPTV Recorder to program records of a IPTV channel (from a list...)...

Thank you
Sorry, this is the forum section for IPTV Simple. I suggest asking in the correct forum section.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Sorry, as IPTV Recorder works together with Simple Client, I posted here...also I didn't see a forum for this addon...

Could you tell me where to post it?
(2023-09-30, 20:59)lokonai Wrote: Sorry, as IPTV Recorder works together with Simple Client, I posted here...also I didn't see a forum for this addon...

Could you tell me where to post it?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329991

https://github.com/primaeval/plugin.video.iptv.recorder
Can iptv simple record on its own, or does it require iptv recorder to do so ?
(2023-12-25, 20:05)tontze Wrote: Can iptv simple record on its own, or does it require iptv recorder to do so ?

No. Is cannot. It provides stream
Reading only.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
You can record live TV with Kodi and <mod edit - link removed>
Do not keep posting such links to that site, as it is a violation of our piracy policy (wiki) due to what the 3rd party site promotes for the abuse of Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2024-02-03, 20:23)DarrenHill Wrote: Do not keep posting such links to that site, as it is a violation of our piracy policy (wiki) due to what the 3rd party site promotes for the abuse of Kodi.

Why is recording internet streams via an m3u file abuse?  US courts in the VCR era agreed recording cable and TV signals in the home for future viewing was fair use.  Unencrypted streams are no different.   I am not referring to recording "subscription" pirate IPTV which oddly doesn't get moderated here but there is definitely legitimate use.
(2024-02-04, 02:27)emveepee Wrote:
(2024-02-03, 20:23)DarrenHill Wrote: Do not keep posting such links to that site, as it is a violation of our piracy policy (wiki) due to what the 3rd party site promotes for the abuse of Kodi.

Why is recording internet streams via an m3u file abuse?  US courts in the VCR era agreed recording cable and TV signals in the home for future viewing was fair use.  Unencrypted streams are no different.   I am not referring to recording "subscription" pirate IPTV which oddly doesn't get moderated here but there is definitely legitimate use.

It's not, but the site he keeps linking to is stuffed full of tutorials for banned addons (wiki) and VPN's. This includes intra-site links from the specifically linked page.
Hence we do not allow linking to it here.

And if there are instances of posts about recording pirate IPTV, just report them and we'll look at them and take action as appropriate.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2024-02-04, 11:51)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2024-02-04, 02:27)emveepee Wrote:

It's not, but the site he keeps linking to is stuffed full of tutorials for banned addons (wiki) and VPN's. This includes intra-site links from the specifically linked page.
Hence we do not allow linking to it here.

And if there are instances of posts about recording pirate IPTV, just report them and we'll look at them and take action as appropriate.

Ok thanks sorry I was away didn't realize that you checked how the piracy policy extended to every single link, there are a lot of Kodi reference sites that are good but now "clean".    It's too hard to report IPTV piracy here too since so many posts talk about IPTV "providers" and "subscriptions" which we all know aren't available.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder does not record now!!!0