File list keeps switching to "Unwatched"? (no ability to revert)
Hi all,
I wonder if someone can help me with a weird issue.

I'm running Kodi 20.2 (LibreELEC) with a USB-attached HDD and lately I've found that periodically the Files view for the drive will shift to an "Unwatched" mode.

Firstly, it's annoying (have no idea why it would do that), but more importantly, I can't see any way to correct it without rebooting my RPi - as, unlike the Movies/TV sections, the Files view doesn't seem to have a way to switch the views. In files list, if I press left to bring up the view options, there is no mode switch saying Unwatched to toggle - that option is not present in my Files lists.

If I go over to Movies or TV - they are as normal, showing both Watched AND Unwatched. So, whatever is happening, seems to only be affecting the Files list (or at least the files for this external drive).

Has anyone ever seen this before - or has any idea how to resolve/fix it?

Many thanks in advance.
I was having a similar issue as well, scanning new TV series into the Library, they are marked Watched but seasons (in sub folders) were not.
Could not changed to Unwatched, had the option but it would not change. They would not show up in TV Shows "UnWatched" list.
I "think" I have resolved it with new SD of latest version of LibreELEC, I think it was a 10.x version.
I think it's a Library database issue.

Having issue with my IR Remote now though, even after un-commenting the gpio-ir line in config.txt
Any help would be appreciated on that from anyone.
dp

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File list keeps switching to "Unwatched"? (no ability to revert)0