Help please with nfo files and scrapping
(2023-10-17, 05:01)Jojuice55 Wrote: lol my reflection...noooo
haha, I've removed the image for you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-10-17, 05:16)Jojuice55 Wrote: . I do notice tho. That your nfo file says .nfo and mine says system information. Does that make a difference.
Won't make a difference to the validity of the nfo file.
Windows thinks it is a system file, so when you double click it nothing will happen, or a message will say invalid file.
You just need to associate the nfo extension with a program and that should change. If you install Notepad++ and associate the nfo, you can then double click on the file and it will open correctly.
Here is a the first result of google search which explains how... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kavA4FKs63g
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey just wanted to say thanks a lot for your help. I finally got it to work yesterday. I would have replied sooner but they only let me do 9 messages a day lol
(2023-10-18, 11:34)Jojuice55 Wrote: Hey just wanted to say thanks a lot for your help. I finally got it to work yesterday
You are welcome. Great that it is working.

The 9 post restriction has ended for you, you are no longer a newbie.

Enjoy!!
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help please with nfo files and scrapping0