help with FTP in Debian Bookworm
Question 
https://paste.kodi.tv/udavudoqux.kodi

The way I've set up kodi for FTP viewing from my server it works on every other device I have, but for some reason Kodi from Debian I get this FTP error.

Its a fresh install of Debian with nothing else done to it... what am I missing to make this work correctly? I mostly use Libreelec so sorry for the noob question

Starting Kodi from Debian (20.1 Debian package version: 2:20.1+dfsg-1). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit
: Using Release Kodi from Debian x64
: Kodi from Debian compiled 2023-03-12 by GCC 12.2.0 for Linux x86 64-bit version 6.1.15 (393487)
: Running on Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm), kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 6.1.0-13-amd64
: FFmpeg version/source: 5.1.3-1
: Git: 20230312-nogitfound
N/m, I just realized this is some dumb 'kodi for debian' thing that y'all can't help with. I will just use ubuntu server for now
(2023-10-19, 03:22)vegancandyphan Wrote: N/m, I just realized this is some dumb 'kodi for debian' thing that y'all can't help with. I will just use ubuntu server for now

With such attitude (thinking others must serve you immediately) no one will help you. I am the maintainer of KfD, and I feel somewhat offended for such devaluation of years I put into bringing adequate Kodi to Debian users without 3rd party repos.

Back to technical side of your question: what is FTP server used as source? You did not specify it in your post in KfD topic nor here.
Maintainer of Kodi from Debian | Got an issue with Kodi from Debian? Report it here: Kodi from Debian - Support Thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with FTP in Debian Bookworm0