Linux Empty settings and menus on Kodi 20.2.0
Hello,

I'm switched my ubuntu system to archlinux based manjaro but kodi working weird.
When I try to setup someting, settings screen appears as empty. I'm tried change skin but interface box is disabled/not working.
Same menus also shows as empty such as power menu.
I have other arch based linux system endeaouvor os, same kodi issue there too.
Here smoe pics and log file.
Log file = Here
Image Image
I can't edit my post.
Here is large pics.

usually happens when the language is set to a language that isn't installed (or the language is set to a language of incorrect case f.e. en_gb is not the same as en_GB)

your log shows
en_gb is installed and locale is set to en_US.UTF-8

try changing the language in Kodi

if that does not help then verify the files are accessible and installed correctly

being that you installed a build provided by Manajo you may need to seek their assistance as if it is not the above issues then it is a packaging issue

sidenote: your log also indicates virtualbox may be in use (kodi is installed in a virtual machine?) - if this is the case then you need to compare to a bare metal installation as virtual environments are not supported
Yes I've tried  fresh install of manjaro with virtualbox but my sistem is native installed.
I can't install any addon because menus are empty. I'll try to install by hand and change via web interface.
Make sure you have necessary Noto fonts installed - in Debian we install noto-fonts-hinted | noto-fonts-unhinted
Maintainer of Kodi from Debian | Got an issue with Kodi from Debian? Report it here: Kodi from Debian - Support Thread
I've installed manjaro in English language, everythings working fine. I'm suspecting missconfigured locales on my native system. I'll check asap.

Thanks for your advice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty settings and menus on Kodi 20.2.00