No inputstream available after update Fire-TV
I've updated Kodi from v20.2 to v21 20231130 nightly.

After this update my video addons were not working anymore - outdated inputstream version.

No update of inputstream possible.
After uninstalling the video addons and inputstream addons, I wanted to re-install.

Re-installation if video addons not possible, because inputstream adaptive not available.

In the repository there is also no menu item "videoplayer inputstream addons" available.

Update to v21 20231203 could also not solve the issue.

Any chance to get this working again?
Strange that you don't find it in Kodi repository, but you can try to download official release for Omega from here and install it via "Install from zip file" option.
Thanks for your input.
Could this be considered as a bug?
Found more reports on the same issue in the meantime.

Installing a .zip on the Fire-TV is an option for the skilled users.
I would for sure need to spend a lot of time, to figure out how to do and after that on getting it finally working.
No option actually.
For the moment I will use the video addons from Fire-TV, instead of Kodi.
@Sholander Your link does not contain compiled binaries, only source code.

In the past, binary build could be found here: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio...e/activity

But for some reason, the history on that site has become very limited and it doesn't look like the compiled final versions are available there.
(2023-12-04, 16:18)MrMagic Wrote: @Sholander Your link does not contain compiled binaries, only source code.

Tnx, fixed the link to proper: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/omega/inp...oid-armv7/
This version would never receive an auto-update in kodi, as long as it's non existent in any Repo, right?
(2023-12-04, 22:12)guenzelsen Wrote: This version would never receive an auto-update in kodi, as long as it's non existent in any Repo, right?

I think it will. I've switched to development versions before and when you enable the auto-update option on the addon, it will update from the Kodi repo if there is a newer version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No inputstream available after update Fire-TV0