TMDB Posters Missing
Explained here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library/Video
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I watched this video (link) which explained most of it.

Still not sure if better to have every movie in its own folder or not... Looks cleaner but suspect takes more space since every movie with the same actor will have a copy of the same actor jpg vs one copy in a central actor folder.

I think I'll do what I have now, with just 1 folder filled with videos, no sub folders for movies.

TV series is all folders with sub folders for seasons.

I think where I am confused and can't find info on is, every week when I add a new episode to a tv season folder, how does that work?

I assume movies will have to be on my PC, and a copy Kodi on the PC to scrape with then copy to the NAS? Full TV season at a time makes sense but how do single episodes work?

I also assume on my Kodi android box before I backup I need to make sure TV and Movies are set to scrape locally and leave it that way, then go to the second Kodi box and set to local as well...?

Also something about a movie set folder not set.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
I'll start a new thread since kinda a new issue vs the original issue of poster art.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB Posters Missing0