How can I ask a question about addon info interactions with Embuary look and feel?
I don’t understand why Kodi has banned addons in its own repo? The only three referenced are part of the Kodi repo, are they not?

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3...5hdc1.jpeg
I am not really sure. They look ok to me.
I don't deal with social media. Not sure who does. Maybe @DarrenHill knows?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The short version of it is I want to know HOW the included Embuary Skin handles passing on information (the stuff that pops up when you press “I” on your remote or keyboard).

Some media files show different “template” of that information than other addons events though they both use TMDb as the source…

…so I picked a list of three addons (crackle, adult swim, and tmdbhelper) to use as examples but then an hour later was told they were “piracey addons” even though they came from the official Kodi repo and I hadn’t installed any other repos?

I just want to ask a question about Embuary’s display of info, but can’t do it without referencing any addons, and can’t figure out why these are “banned addons” 🤔
(2024-01-20, 01:14)Davejames Wrote: I just want to ask a question about Embuary’s display of info, but can’t do it without referencing any addons, and can’t figure out why these are “banned addons”
Let's ignore the banned addons issue for now, unless someone shows me where we have banned them. I guess it could have been a mistake by that mod. No idea who it is.

I'll move your thread to the Embuary skin forum and maybe the skinner or someone else there can help.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It will help if you post some screenshots showing exactly what the differences are to what you are expecting.

button 17
My Signature
(2024-01-20, 01:03)Karellen Wrote: I am not really sure. They look ok to me.
I don't deal with social media. Not sure who does. Maybe @DarrenHill knows?

Nope, no idea from my side either. But equally I don't deal with Reddit either, so will need a bit of digging from our side.

But none of those three addons mentioned are banned addons (wiki), so unless there was something else in the logs which would leads to the response then it's probably just a mistake.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I ask a question about addon info interactions with Embuary look and feel?0