How to remove broken plug-in ?
I see "The movie database 5.3.0"  being unsupported and broken.  - the uninstall button is disabled.
I also see "The movie database python 2.1.0" - which is not broken, but also has the uninstall button disabled.

How do I remove those?
(2024-01-21, 16:33)AKjell Wrote: The movie database python 2.1.0
This is the correct scraper to use, so it should not be removed.

(2024-01-21, 16:33)AKjell Wrote: The movie database 5.3.0
Correct, this is broken. It is not really necessary to remove as it does nothing when not in use and takes up only a few hundred KB of storage, not big at all.
But if you do want to remove it, you will need to delete the folder from the \Kodi data folder (wiki)\Addons folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thank you, the issue is that I am using the tiny media manager, and kodi has everything it needs in .nfo format and mediaart.
but still, on every update, I see it waste time on searching for fetching stuff from IMDB.
I'd like it to just use what is there, and not try to lookup things on its own.
(2024-01-21, 21:40)AKjell Wrote: but still, on every update, I see it waste time on searching for fetching stuff from IMDB.
Not sure what it would be fetching from IMDB.
How do you know it is fetching anything?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-01-21, 21:40)AKjell Wrote: thank you, the issue is that I am using the tiny media manager, and kodi has everything it needs in .nfo format and mediaart.
but still, on every update, I see it waste time on searching for fetching stuff from IMDB.
I'd like it to just use what is there, and not try to lookup things on its own.

if you want kodi to only use local information, set the content of your source to "Local Information Only" - that's what it's there for

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove broken plug-in ?0