Crash on Startup. YouTube Add-On faults. Restarting Error.
On starting Kodi, PTVL will initialize and startup, then after about 30secs will begin Parsing Library. Then It will always ask to modify the IPTV simple client, Modifying the m3uUrl, the epgUrl and the genresUrl. Then it will do a quick scan and tell me there are no Channels found, would I like to Auto Tune samples or Recover from a Backup. Selecting No or Recover Works fine and Will either Rebuild the entire Channel List or Update the Channels, either way all good. However with 130 channels, of which 100 are YouTube Channels this will take at least Half an hour to 45 Minutes.

Any attempt to move anything in the menu before this process gets to updating channels will cause PTVL to Hang intermittently. I guess this would be a tricky fault to Pinpoint.

Sometimes, Not all mind you, The YouTube addon will return a message of some sort to PTVL and I will get the error message that there is "No Content Available, Skipping Channel" The Channels are mostly mine now, so I know there is content, and when this happens searching and playing said content from the YouTube App works, so, not sure if this is a fault with PTVL or the YouTube addon. Again, as I said it happens maybe 50% of times.

Any attempt to change configuration of PTVL during a channel scan or on startup, especially going into the Channel editor will cause PTVL to go into a Restarting loop. Where the modifying of the Urls appears then the Recover Channels message, then about 30seconds later, up it pops again, the only remedy, is to shut down Kodi and restart.

On entering the Channel Guide, everytime it is completley empty, No Channels, No Guid, No Listings. I have to Go to the Sidebar, Switch the View to Channel List, Then Switch back to Guide to get anything to Display. This is on Aeon Nox Silvo (My Current Skin) and Confluence.

My logfile is too large to fit at https://paste.kodi.tv and produces an error everytime, and my website host is playing up at the moment and I can't upload there. But I will get a log file to you if you need it, however these are simple faults to reproduce. If however you can't find them I will wipe Kodi and Re-Install all and start again (Ouch)

Thanks for listening

Oz.
Or not listening, as the case may be. Developer did say there would be a new version with some fixes in the new year, have been patiently waiting, but getting tired of the constant errors and fails and crashes.
Are you still getting errors with the latest build? If so please send me a debug log. Thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hello Lunatixz,
I am still on 0.4.3a 
When I check for updates I get nothing.
I don't know why this is, everything else from Kodi has access to the internet. So before i go on, I will download the latest build manually and give it a run.
Thanks for your reply.
Oz
edit, When I try to install from the latest ZIP, I get a Cannot meet dependencies error, should I download all the versions and update one at a time in order?
(2024-03-02, 03:53)OzDrDj Wrote: edit, When I try to install from the latest ZIP, I get a Cannot meet dependencies error, should I download all the versions and update one at a time in order?

PseudoTV Live always follows Kodi's master branch. In this case Kodi Omega is required and it's updated IPTV simple.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Ahhh, Ok, I see there is an Omega Beta V3. ?Il instal this and see how I go, thanks for that.
Oz
Updated to Omega and updated the latest PTVL Manually, Kodi still telling me there are no updates for PTVL Really Weird, But after all the addon dependencies updated, WOW, PTVL flies along now.
Thanks for the updates, Looking forward to a play with My New Improved Pseudo TV Live.
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash on Startup. YouTube Add-On faults. Restarting Error.0