How to install Rapier on Omega ?
when upgrade on omega beta 3 installer show to Rapier is not compatible with Omega build and install default skin
Try here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3174988

The skinner will need to update the skin, but you can do a quick fix following the post above.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thx! it worksImage
so i went to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.rapier, and made the change to the addon.xml file :   <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>

but when i try to Use the skin, Kodi crashes when i click "Yes" to keep the change

what am i doing wrong?

edit:  NEVERMIND, i made the change to the xml, then reinstalled Omega and it's working now
ok, nevermind...i made the change to the xml then reinstalled Omega and it worked
Kodi 19 + Emby NextGen + Rapier
best skin ever, please update reqularly.
Hi, using @Karellen's tutorial I got the Rapier skin working on Kodi v21 Omega. But unfortunately I have one more problem, which is the display of Favorites. I am not able to access them in Rapier in any way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
work on Pegasus too
(2024-04-09, 20:48)mpavlis Wrote: Hi, using @Karellen's tutorial I got the Rapier skin working on Kodi v21 Omega. But unfortunately I have one more problem, which is the display of Favorites. I am not able to access them in Rapier in any way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
See here: Changes to the skinning engine for Kodi Omega (v21)
@Gade Is an official Omega update coming for Rapier?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Yes, please. Update your Skin. Otherwise my AndroidTV looks awfull. Rapier is just the Skin to go
(2024-04-09, 20:48)mpavlis Wrote: Hi, using @Karellen's tutorial I got the Rapier skin working on Kodi v21 Omega. But unfortunately I have one more problem, which is the display of Favorites. I am not able to access them in Rapier in any way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?

can you provide a link to the tutorial? thanks
(2024-05-02, 01:29)finalwish Wrote: can you provide a link to the tutorial? thanks
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3174988
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install Rapier on Omega ?0