PseudoTV Live not working after updating to Omega
So I updated to Omega, it migrated the addons, everything seemed to install fine and update fine. I updated IPTV Simple Client, made sure PseudoTV Live was up to date.

It shows the guide, but when you try to click on a channel. An error pops up. I tried resetting all the settings in both PseudoTV and IPTV Simple Client to defaults. Nothing seemed to work. The logfile is below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/100kqAox...drive_link
Please use https://paste.kodi.tv/ or a public url to post your logs, thx

Recent changes require a fresh m3u/xmltv. Follow the directions in the changelogs, THX.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Eureka, it is working now. Will teach me not to read the changelog. Though I do have a few of the optional addons that won't install for some reason. It just says "installation failed". The bumper, trailers one.. etc etc. Not super important. Thanks again for the help.
So after I reinstalled everything and updated everything, I keep getting these pop ups to install a required add-on: MPAA Classic, Live Bumpers, Adverts, Trailers and the pop ups will keep repeating as long as PseudoTV is doing something in the background. Every time I click yes, it says failed to install on all four of them. 

Here is the log file.

Log
(2024-04-10, 03:59)Snake3169 Wrote: So after I reinstalled everything and updated everything, I keep getting these pop ups to install a required add-on: MPAA Classic, Live Bumpers, Adverts, Trailers and the pop ups will keep repeating as long as PseudoTV is doing something in the background. Every time I click yes, it says failed to install on all four of them. 

Here is the log file.

Log
I'm not sure why the resource packs are not downloading...

For now disable fillers under global settings. This should work around the problem for now.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks, yeah I stopped getting the popups. So disabling them worked. If you should happen to figure it out, let me know. I will keep checking back. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live not working after updating to Omega0