Slight problem
Hello,

I am new to this forum, although i have been lurking for some time now.
Lets start by saying Thanks! for giving us such a fine software product that makes life a lot easier for multimedia purpose.
I have only some small problems with the Atlantis release (Ubuntu) it starts playing video's with Nearest Neigbour as default, and i experience stuttering video in that setting, no trouble (although bicubric gives a very dark picture) Biliniar does a competent job.
But, i can not get it to use that as a default, setting it and then 'Use as default for all movies' or such, saves all settings it seams, but NOT that one :-( and in the XML files that reside in .xbmc i get confused a lot ;-/ most options are clear as glass, but i have no idea where to find the setting i look for.
Also some slight trrouble with my streamzap, but i hope to figure that one out myself (up and down does not work?)

I hope you fine folks can help me with the obvious answer, i am sure is overlook something somewhere ;-)

Wilco
I believe there's a trac report already for it:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4833

Perhaps you could add your experiences there, to encourage the devs to get cracking Smile

Welcome to the forums!

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:I believe there's a trac report already for it:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4833

Perhaps you could add your experiences there, to encourage the devs to get cracking Smile

Welcome to the forums!

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks for pointing it out, my search of the forums did not turn anything up..
Glad the solution is so simple, turn Upscaling off. A shame, but no real biggie, my guess is it will be fixed soon enough,
Also got my remote working (finally!) thanks to this forum indeed, so i am a happy camper.

I did not see a option to add my experience to the trac thingie :-( but since it is 'accepted' i think it will be ok.

Wilco
Login to trac using your forum username + password. Then just add a comment. The more comments, the more likely it'll be noticed + worked on by devs Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Login to trac using your forum username + password. Then just add a comment. The more comments, the more likely it'll be noticed + worked on by devs Smile

Ehm, i want to, but:

Login
Error

Invalid username or password

:confused2: Good enough for the forum, not for trac it seems ;-)
Ok, scrap the last post, somehow it is case sensitive..

I am in now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slight problem0