[Apple TV] playback info
Is there any way to get play back info of a video on the AppleTV? I'm testing some encodes and I'd like to know if the atv is dropping frames and how much cpu is being used. But, with the limited buttons on the atv remote, I don't know what to do. I have a Harmony remote that is progamming with the old Xbox I XBMC codes, but they don't work either.

thanks.
rcrh Wrote:Is there any way to get play back info of a video on the AppleTV? I'm testing some encodes and I'd like to know if the atv is dropping frames and how much cpu is being used. But, with the limited buttons on the atv remote, I don't know what to do. I have a Harmony remote that is progamming with the old Xbox I XBMC codes, but they don't work either.

thanks.
It should work to modify /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/system/Keymap.xml
or ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata for your needs.
Harmony / Universal Remote support is still a pending issue....

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
wow, the keymap.xml is complicated. I think I'll just sit back & wait for harmony support to come thru a future release. Too bad, cause I've also found that I want to use one of the skins that isn't quite as memory intensive. But, PMIII doesn't have a STOP button on the video OSD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV] playback info0