Atlantis Final complete fail???
Hi there

Been using XBMC for a while now on aTV. Downloaded the final version last night and it has caused no end of problems.

First of all it won't remember the screen res settings (which Has been acknowledged on here by a dev guy)

But worse - all my videos have glitches in them. Flickering lines and stutters and pauses on all my movies. Playing them through nitoTV shows no problems so its XBMC.

How long can we expect it to take the dev team to fix these bugs that have renedered the program useless to me?

Many thanks Smile Keep up the good work!
The flickering lines could be solved by turning on the vsync:

Settings > Appearance > Screen > Vertical Blank Sync = Always Enabled

Screen resolution is remembered here, but not the video calibration. I have the problem with stuttering and pauses as well.
Question 
i'm having the same problem. This problem exists in XBMC and BOXEE after upgrading to Final Atlantis. I downgraded to beta 2, however I wasn't able to use the remote and for some reason the network connection was lost.
A Milton Wrote:The flickering lines could be solved by turning on the vsync:

Settings > Appearance > Screen > Vertical Blank Sync = Always Enabled

Screen resolution is remembered here, but not the video calibration. I have the problem with stuttering and pauses as well.

Thank you!!! I though that my tv's hdmi input is going crazy as I saw video tearing as well. Good to know its just a software issues.

Edit: just tested, enabling vertical sync fixes video tearing, awesome!!!
I had jittery video problems as well.

Davilla told me to "turn off software upscaling."
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=40735

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atlantis Final complete fail???0