Is it okay to delete the default PM3.HD skin?
Do you know if it's okay to delete the default PM3.HD skin from the xbmc folder in your computer program files folder?

I would just like to have 1 skin in there the new horizon skin, is this okay?

One other thing I hope you can please answer

How can I make it so when I start xbmc and choose say movies it goes directly to showing cover art on the wall?

I have tried it already by turning off all view types except 'wall' but the settings don't seem to save as when I exit and restart all view types are enabled again. What's the problem?

I am using atlantis 8.10 and horizon III skin

Many thanks in advance
You can delete the skin and if everything goes fine you won't need it but if you delete all settings or got a problem with the other skin XBMC will switch to the default skin which is then missing. The advice would be: keep it.
Question: do you use Vista? make sure you start XBMC with -p to allow XBMC saving its configuration somewhere.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for the reply and info about vista, I am currently on xp but am trying to setup my other computer for vista home premium. I still don't know why it doesn't save in xp!
Me neither but you could post a debug log via pastebin and we can see if there's anything in it.
Do you run XBMC as restricted user? Do you use the XBMC link which the installer has created?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it okay to delete the default PM3.HD skin?0