Changing default video calibration?
Ilia Wrote:look, its not a solution but it is better than to calibrate the thing every f time...

Wasn't trying to insult. It was enough of a fix, for now, that I'm using it myself. Smile

Both of the bugs I've been waiting for are in the build (this one and ogg scanning over SMB) . Just waiting for a new release.
Ya, I'm thankful for the devs, and I know stuff comes up. For me, the skin zoom at -4% worked great because 4% isn't a big deal for video overscan, and now I can see all the text.
Glad that I could help... and a big thank you to the dev for making my apple tv worth something...
Thumbs Up 
Ilia Wrote:there is a small work around that I am using now.. you can zoom in by 4% (which works for me) the zoom is saved.

hope this helps in the mean time.

Brilliant! The ingenuity of self motivated tinkerers never ceases to amaze me. This little fix will save my sanity until Team XBMC resolves the video calibration setting.

BTW: The XBMC Team doesn't get enough credit for all the hard (free) work they do on this project so that lazy asses like myself can kill time watching terabytes of media from the comfort of our couches. Thanks!!!
This build solved my calibration problems Smile :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=40536&page=4

See post #37

I hope this helps!
Hmm, who said anything about being ungrateful??

I think guys are doing awesome job, but I wish bug fixes like calibration issue is made available instead of waiting for a major update.

Anyway, I solved it by leaving XBMC always ON on my aTV Smile

blackranger3d Wrote:Rant On

Wow talk about ungrateful.

You're complaining that the "FREE" software package updates aren't happening fast enough.

Cut the developers a TON of slack please.

Rant off

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing default video calibration?0