Problemas con MediaStream V 1.00
I have a problem, with the latest version of MediaStream, the filmafinity scan finds the movie fine but doesn't find the fanart, they don't load, and of course it ends up taking me longer to find the info. With version 0.99, I didn't have any problems, it found the fanart without any problems.
English.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I assume you're saying that using the affinity film scraper it doesn't fetch any fan art. If not, you can reply with your post in spanish and I can translate..
Filete Wrote:Tengo un problema, con la ultima version de MediaStream la busqueda en filmafinity me busca bien la pelicula pero los fanart no me los encuentra y no cargan y caro me tarda mas en buscar la info de la peli. Con la version 0.99 no habia problema me buscaba los fanarts sin problemas.
I assume you mean you had no problems with version .99
But with version 1 you are having problems with your fanart?
What platform are you using it on?

If you are using it on xbox switch to the light version and reduce the size of your fanart to 960x540.

still having problems then please use english if u canHuh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Yea, he's saying that in 1.0, filmafinity doesn't return the fanart, while in 99 it did fine.
I think the problem is that when you switched to version 1.0, the skin resets your fanart setting. You have to re-enable fanart in the right-side-hidden panel. Which brings me to the question, why isn't fanart on by default? If you have an xbox just disable it. I think most users will have fanart. Right?

Spanish: cuando actualizaste a 1.0, el skin no muestra fanart por defecto. Tenes que activarlo usando el panel escondido sobre la derecha.
Filete Wrote:Tengo un problema, con la ultima version de MediaStream la busqueda en filmafinity me busca bien la pelicula pero los fanart no me los encuentra y no cargan y caro me tarda mas en buscar la info de la peli. Con la version 0.99 no habia problema me buscaba los fanarts sin problemas.

I'm not a native speaker as I assume migueld is, but for those that don't speak any spanish....

"I have a problem, with the latest version of MediaStream, the filmafinity scan finds the movie fine but doesn't find the fanart, they don't load, and of course it ends up taking me longer to find the info. With version 0.99, I didn't have any problems, it found the fanart without any problems."
But the film affinity scraper is not part of the skin? I assume when he upgraded to v1.00 he also updated his version of XBMC and maybe that included a new film affinity scraper (or the film affinity scraper is not working because of changes to their site?)

Check the scraper in another skin, also check that it isn't actually downloading the fanart but the fanart that's been downloaded is too big to display so he just see's a black screen.

At the end of the day the scraper isn't part of the skin so just changing from v0.99 to v1.00 should have no effect on the scraping at all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problemas con MediaStream V 1.000