Cannot enter files view in videos
Hi!

I have a problem with the videos tab. I cannot add any sources.

I'll give you the whole story:
I had all my videos on my D: drive, and everything worked perfectly in xbmc. I was able to add sources and delete them and all that. But then I moved the videos to my E: drive and now when I enter videos in XBMC I cannot see anything except the left-hand menu. There is no files view and entering library mode changes nothing. I cant open the context menu (what should I right-click when there is nothing in there? Is there a keyboard shortcut to bring up the context menu?) so I cannot add sources at all. There is no choice between files view and library view.

I tried:
- Uninstalling and re-installing XBMC, to no avail (all my other settings persisted as well)
- Turning on/off stacking
- Turning on/off library
- Editing sources.xml

Nothing works. What should I do?

Running XP Professional SP3, 32bit

Music library works fine, though. XBMC relly rocks Smile
I also notice that some of the buttons in the left hand menu are grayed out, until i click them. The buttons I mean are the ones for sorting and such.
Presumably you added your D drive as a source then set it to default? Hit backspace to get to the toplevel of videos where you can remove it and add a new one for E. If that's not the case we'll be needing a debug log.
Ah, backspace did the trick. Didnt have a keyboard connected so I didnt try it. Now it all works! thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot enter files view in videos0