Tv shows scraping/naming problem (trailer park boys 1x01)
Hey all,

I have a few episodes of trailer park boys that will not scan into the library. I miss one in season 1 and a couple in season 2 etc.. seasons 4-7 are fine.

They were all ok on the XBOX prior.

here is a little snippet from the log.

Code:
File 'trailer park boys s01e01 - take your little gun and get out of my trailer park.avi' discarded. (Matches exclude rule RegExp:'[-\._ ](sample|trailer)[-\._ ]')
07:36:53 T:3053537152 M:1732108288   DEBUG: GetEpisodeId (smb://TOWER/disk9/TV9/Trailer Park Boys/Season 1/trailer park boys s01e01 - take your little gun and get out of my trailer park.avi), query = select idEpisode from episode where idFile=4446
07:36:53 T:3053537152 M:1732108288   DEBUG: got details
07:36:53 T:3053537152 M:1732108288   DEBUG: show info

I am not sure how it meets the regexp exclude rule.

Thanks,

Dave
No snips please, FULL log to pastebin. It would say something along the lines of "could not enumerate ..." if the regex didn't match.
althekiller Wrote:No snips please, FULL log to pastebin. It would say something along the lines of "could not enumerate ..." if the regex didn't match.

Sorry Al,

was not aware the snippets were na. I will pull together a log and paste this evening.

Thanks,

Dave
they are not na (whatever that means) they are just rarely of any use.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Shit... The default regexp is not allowing it:

File 'trailer park boys s01e01 - take your little gun and get out of my trailer park.avi' discarded. (Matches exclude rule RegExp:'[-\._ ](sample|trailer)[-\._ ]')

The default regexp to exclude from scan is catching this due to the last part matching.

You can override this in the advancedsettings.xml file.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=AdvancedSett...listing.3E

In your case, maybe you want it so that it doesn't check for a space before... Such as:

<regexp>[-\._](sample|trailer)[-\._ ]</regexp>
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Ha I missed that somehow. Probably wouldn't have happened if it were on pastebin instead of a stupid code box.
Thanks guys,

Sorry for the wasted space in the post, Tslayer thanks for pointing that out, I never EVEN thought to check the "trailer" in the titles and yep all the titles that would not scan had a "trailer" in the title.

All fixed up, thanks.

Dave
Hello,

ive found a problem with the tvshow craping on all my machines

got a series trailer park boys and if the name is like
trailer park boys - 1x01 - take your little gun and get out of my trailer park.avi
it does not find the series it belongs to
if i rename is like trailer park boys - 1x01.avi
it works fine
i have this "problem" on all platforms windows ubunto(latest build xbmc) and macosx
http://pastebin.com/m796a7a40
a copy of the logfile part

thx all
Try changing

smb://FILESERVER/Series/Trailer park boys/Trailer Park Boys - Season 1/

to

smb://FILESERVER/Series/Trailer park boys/Season 1/
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows#TV_...onventionsImage
The problem is with the way you named your file. The file should be named trailer park boys.1x01.take your little gun and get out of my trailer park.avi or trailer park boys.s01e01.take your little gun and get out of my trailer park.avi
i just made that folder to show what went wrong with it did not want to do it with the original atm cause it works now with that other name

but that the name is wrong is not the case all other seasons of all series i have are named like that and there all okey

its just these trailer park boys and just some eps for s1 only the first and s2 the second and 4th the rest that are in the same naming convention are working fine.
also downloaded them a couple of times to see if it was something with the download itself but no go there.
post a full log
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
toiva Wrote:Try changing

smb://FILESERVER/Series/Trailer park boys/Trailer Park Boys - Season 1/

to

smb://FILESERVER/Series/Trailer park boys/Season 1/
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows#TV_...onventionsImage
This is not what this documentation should say at all, if you can explain to me how you divine that from the text I will change it to better convey the actual meaning.

The problem is most likely the latter "trailer" part of the filename, XBMC is designed to skip all files with "trailer" suffix in the name.

If someone would have bothered to search, you just may have come up with this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ailer+park
here is the full log file
http://pastebin.com/m3b997683

i can understand that trailer bit of xbmc but if thats the case why does it just choose those 4 eps to skip and index for a season ep and the rest works fine?
dont mind renaming those back to trailer park boys 1x01.avi if that works for me but i think its weard those eps are skipped.
Because, as I said above it's skipping all files with a trailer suffix. (Not all files that begin with Trailer).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv shows scraping/naming problem (trailer park boys 1x01)0