External library manager?
vdrfan Wrote:You guys know about the library export changes? XBMC is able to export to separate .nfo/.tbn and fanart images since SVN revision 16509.

Way cool.

I exported the library to external files. Then I cleaned the library and the sources, and re-added a TV show source with about 10 shows with episodes. It seems it still tries to download content? Shouldn't it fetch content from the exported .nfo's? Also some shows didn't show up, for example "chuck".
For what it's worth, I'm all for what the OP proposes. Tried one of the programs that use the NFO files and didn't like the approach (no disrespect meant to the author, who should be in any case thanked for a great job).
Ok So heres a question that I maybe missed or somthing.... But is there a way to point to an external database? So every time the box booted up it would call the external NICE dataabse....
fekker Wrote:That's the plan for MIP's mono version.. I will be starting to work on that more when I can get mono dev 2 working under ubuntu or Windows, we got it to run under gentoo, and sorta under opensuse, it's just been a bugger under ubuntu. I'm thinking that will be easy when mono dev 2 is completed.

I know this is an older thread, however what was going to be mip's mono version became much much more and we now have a team actively working on umX, which uses xbmc scrapers, will link to xbmc's database, and is cross platform with a bunch of other options. And don't worry, i'm not making the UI this time Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External library manager?0