Problem with TV Show banner art
I am running xbmc downstairs on my main computer and big screen tv. Upstairs i am running xbmc on my computer and a monitor just for testing purposes.

Yesterday i imported 10 episodes of 'pushing daisies' tv show into xmbc via my shared network drive. Downstairs i scraped the episodes and got a little dvd size icon of the show in the upper right hand corner in library mode. Upstairs i scraped the episodes and got banner art that stretches a good portion over the top of the screen in library mode.

Why did i get two different types of banner art for tv shows and is there an option in 'set content' to tell the scraper which i prefer? I like the bigger longer banner artwork as opposed to the little dvd box cover size art.

thanx.
TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:is there an option in 'set content' to tell the scraper which i prefer?

Yes there is, it's the 'Settings' button.
Just so you know, "Pushing Daisies" was cancelled and they don't plan on finishing the show....Sad
Hitcher Wrote:Yes there is, it's the 'Settings' button.

is there anyway to force poster size to be default? instead of having to go to settings everytime?
nekrosoft13 Wrote:is there anyway to force poster size to be default? instead of having to go to settings everytime?

It should be default once you set the content of your TV Shows folder.
joebrady Wrote:Just so you know, "Pushing Daisies" was cancelled and they don't plan on finishing the show....Sad

Coming from the UK I can never understand why, if they've made a whole season, they don't just air them all so as to not piss off the people who watched it.

They did the same with Bryan Fuller's 'Wonderfalls'.
Hitcher Wrote:It should be default once you set the content of your TV Shows folder.

i mean for it to stay default forever. so every time i scan a new show it would be the default option
just edit the default in the scraper if you have a habit of changing the content of paths..
nekrosoft13 Wrote:i mean for it to stay default forever. so every time i scan a new show it would be the default option

You just set the content of your main TV Show folder and whenever a new show gets added to that it'll be scanned using the same settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with TV Show banner art0