Library problems
Just switched to the latest Jester builds and all seems OK except cannot add any new movie titles to the library.

Te IMDB query ends very quickly and does not appear to attemt a proper lokup.

Anybody else having the same problem?
OT Deleted by me.
IMDB support was removed a few weeks ago. Change your content scraper to TheMovieDB and your lookups should work.

I don't know why IMDB is still in the lookup list, they really should remove it.
xanadu1979 Wrote:IMDB support was removed a few weeks ago. Change your content scraper to TheMovieDB and your lookups should work.

I don't know why IMDB is still in the lookup list, they really should remove it.

Sorry did not read carefuly. Of course I know about the IMDB scraper. My problem is more about not being able to acces the library with todays builds.
Thanks, switched to themoviedb and working again. Out of interest, why was IMDB removed?
It is any sites right to allow it to be scraped or not, most involve financial considerations or protection of property.

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library problems0