Strange behavior inside TV-shows view
Hi all,

The problem that I'm having can be seen more clearly on the image below:

and is more stranger that this happens only with Family Guy, other TV-Show works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
You could give us a little bit more info. What scraper are you using? What do your file names look like? A debug log might be helpful. It might be especially helpful to remove the show from your library, turn debug logging on, then scan the show directory for new content. Then pastebin the log.
Maxim Wrote:You could give us a little bit more info. What scraper are you using? What do your file names look like? A debug log might be helpful. It might be especially helpful to remove the show from your library, turn debug logging on, then scan the show directory for new content. Then pastebin the log.

I'm using thetvdb.com

The filenames are like this

Family Guy / Season 3 / Family Guy - S03E18 - From Method to Madness.avi

It's odd because it was working fine, I have also tried to delete the show and add it again, but the error remains...
i don't see anything wrong... this is exactly how mine looks if i select that layout with alphabetical listing

i'm guessing you are pointing out it saying "Emision impossible 11 episodes" but i know it means episode 11 and if i sort by episode instead of alphabetically it shows up in order but still has "11 episodes" at the end i just ignore it.

however it does that with all of my tv shows.
You could try and put this in your advancedsettings.xml:

<tvshowmatching>
<regexp>([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])[^\\/]*</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

Or this but I think the first one should be fine:

<tvshowmatching>
<regexp>
Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)[^\\/]*</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

In the last few svn revisions I tried new episodes don't show up in the xbmc library though
Press right and switch to a different view. When you switch from another skin to Mediastream some menu's views get screwed up.
jalesm Wrote:Press right and switch to a different view. When you switch from another skin to Mediastream some menu's views get screwed up.

Yeah, you're right. I changed the view and everything is normal now. But I haven't changed skin, it just happen by it self.

Thanks a lot. I couldn't believe I'm so stupid Confused.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange behavior inside TV-shows view0