How To show Movies as List?
Hello Community,

first of all I want to thank all developers who work on XBMC and of course on Aeon Stark.

Maybe I'm too stupid or its a bug in my XBMC oO?

So my question is, i filled up my Movie Database and I get the Covers and so on, but how can I change the View of my Movies to a List? Now I just got Coverflow or something like that it's called.

I'm really sorry for that but I can't find it Sad

Best regards mYre
Wow, a question I know the answer to!! Only because I stumbled upon it myself. When in Coverflow view of your movies, hit the 'up' button and you should see the menu appear at the top. Hit 'left' and 'right' until "View:" is lit at the top. Click the Select button (or Enter) and you should see a black screen with four choices. Click the arrow button in the direction of the view you want. Simple!

Although it would be simpler for us wireless mouse people if we had a tiny pointer or something.... Nod
GJackson Wrote:Although it would be simpler for us wireless mouse people if we had a tiny pointer or something.... Nod

too bad that aeon isn designed for mouse using Big Grin
Ya, I know, and I've seen the posts that state the same, but I have been able to get through a good portion of the skin with my mouse now, relying only on words and buttons highlighting to guide me. I've even used the scrollbar to slide through the movies quicker! Perhaps there is a place in the xml where I can turn "showmousepointer=on"?

I'll have a media remote one of these days... when I save up for a digital tuner! Smile
GJackson Wrote:Wow, a question I know the answer to!! Only because I stumbled upon it myself. When in Coverflow view of your movies, hit the 'up' button and you should see the menu appear at the top. Hit 'left' and 'right' until "View:" is lit at the top. Click the Select button (or Enter) and you should see a black screen with four choices. Click the arrow button in the direction of the view you want. Simple!

Although it would be simpler for us wireless mouse people if we had a tiny pointer or something.... Nod

Yep already tried it but didnt work, i figured it out myself, me (dumb) just disabled the kiosk mode^^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To show Movies as List?0