Display problems
I just setup XBMC and Aeon yesterday for the first time but I'm having some display problems.

I seem to be getting some artifacts/noise in a few places and fonts don't look crisp. But the main problem I'm having is when I try to add sources. When I go through SMB and select my other PC, a dialog box comes up which I assume is the username/password one, but it's as if it appears BEHIND the screen. I can only see "Cancel" and "OK" on the right side and nothing else. I've never been able to get passed this screen since I can't really see it...

I don't think this is a problem with XBMC because the default skin works fine.

I'm on Ubuntu 8.10 64bit using the latest XBMC compiled from SVN and the latest NVIDIA drivers.

Aeon is also the latest version pulled straight from Git. My resolution is 720p and I've gone through the video calibration too.
Here's my debug log: http://pastebin.com/m6c33fd7a

Nothing stands out to me...I tried taking a screenshot of the problem but it appears my screenshots are coming out corrupt right now.
Try a different skin and see if it's the same.
PM.HD works fine since I was able to add a source through it.

The add sources screens appear to be the only ones in Aeon not working correctly that I've noticed so far.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display problems0