DJH... are you including the Mods' features in newer builds?
Just wondered if you were planning on including the mods from the Mod Pack ... they are very nice additions.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I think that some mod authors have started their own trunks, but I don't think djh_ is using the mods, unless he is using the code in his own builds.

These mods are nice, but they might interfere with what djh_ had in mind for this skin, remember it is his child Smile

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:I think that some mod authors have started their own trunks, but I don't think djh_ is using the mods, unless he is using the code in his own builds.

Thank you for restating my question, thus the point of the thread.

FernFerret Wrote:These mods are nice, but they might interfere with what djh_ had in mind for this skin, remember it is his child Smile

--FF

Mind reader are you or did he ask you to speak on his behalf to let us know his feelings on the matter?

djh,
I had no idea you had a press secretary now. Very presidential! Wink
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Mmmmm absurd sarcasm.
That'll get you far when asking questions.
My apologies, I had no intent of malicious tone, I'll stay out of this thread.

Parting thoughts:
Quote:I think that some mod authors have started their own trunks
I don't think this was a restatement, I thought it was an answer, see this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=313...stcount=51

Just trying to help.

--FF
Livin Wrote:Mind reader are you or did he ask you to speak on his behalf to let us know his feelings on the matter?

Obviously he is as he couldn't have got it more right. And he's polite, too, which seems to be an increasing rarity in threads like this.
Livin Wrote:Mind reader are you or did he ask you to speak on his behalf to let us know his feelings on the matter?

He is just trying to help you. If you want to talk to djh_ one-on-one, why don't you send him a PM or an email? Seriously.. this kind of attitude is the reason to why I'm trying to stay away from the xbmc forums..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DJH... are you including the Mods' features in newer builds?0